1. Black matt pouch
2. ‘RTE’ Pasta
3. ‘RTE’ Sauce Sardine
4. Heating Pad
6. Food tray
- Sardine Pasta Number 1 in Malaysia
- The simplify concept of Ready To Eat (RTE) product
- Using self heating pad technology
- Using ‘military heating pad’ technology/ international heating pad
- Products are processed using the latest technology in the food technology industry
- Products can last with deliciousness resistances for 2 years
- Products can be stored in any place, condition and temperature
- No preservatives or additional / artificial flavors
- Healthy food menu with nutrition that is recognized and certified by MARDI
- Easy, comfortable packaging and preparation (cutlery provided)
- The ‘rare’ taste of Malaysian sauce – sardines
- A combination of local and international fusion cuisine food mix
- Save and nutrition: 340 gram (Sauce 160 grams and Pasta 180 grams)
- Preparation for 2 peoples / meal time
‘Ready to eat’. What is the Sterilization process? Retort packaging is food packaging created with aseptic processing made of various layers of flexible laminate. This technology opens the sterilization of various foods for longevity without the use of preservatives and resistant drugs as well as without additives in the food menu. We bring food technology in the food packaging of our products.
International heating pads with NASA technology are used as a simplifier/ ‘simplify eating solution’ in a short period of time to eat. One of the best solutions we introduce for people who care about save time and want satisfaction of the deliciousness meals. We also provide heating pads in our pouch, it can be activated by only using any liquid without using pans / hot water / microwave / oven to heat our food menu.
- High cholesterol
- Boosts the body’s immune system immunity
- Beautiful skin care
- Long-distance motorcyclists
- Scuba Divers
- Mountain climber
- Students/ University/ Campus
- For those who are too busy
Energy: Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for the body. Pasta itself has a high carbohydrate content, so it can be a good source of energy for the body. The goodness of pasta can be a source of carbohydrates instead of rice, and of course the amount of carbohydrates in pasta can be differentiated depending on the type of pasta you eat. For example, 100 grams of spaghetti contains about 31 grams of carbohydrates.
Improves digestion: Wheat is known to be a good source of fiber. Similarly, wheat contained in pasta, has a fiber content that is beneficial for improving digestive function. To get this benefit to the maximum, practice a diet of pasta that is the basic ingredient of wheat (whole grain pasta).
Maintaining eye health: The content of lutein and zeaxanthin in pasta is beneficial for maintaining eye health. Lutein can help prevent various eye disorders such as cataracts, retinitis pigmentosa, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Meanwhile, zeaxanthin can help protect the eyes from the blue light (blue light) that is commonly exposed from the gawai. You can get these good nutrients from whole grain pasta.
Helps cell formation: Pasta also contains folic acid which is beneficial for the formation and growth of cells in the body. These substances play a role in DNA production and carry genetic information in a person’s body.
Boost the immune system: The immune system plays an important role in protecting the body from various disorders, so it must always be well maintained. One of the benefits is to maintain nutritional nutrition. In fact, the content of selenium in pasta is beneficial to increase the body’s immune system, thus minimizing the possibility of symptoms of the disease.
Losing weight: The carbohydrate content in pasta does not cause a spike in blood sugar levels in the body when eating it. Thus, the process of digestion of pasta takes longer than other carbohydrates such as rice. Such a long digestive process can make a person feel full longer, and can automatically lower a person’s chances of eating in large quantities. This point is what makes pasta can help for the process of losing weight.
- Pasta Sardine Ikan
- Pasta Kari Daging
- Pasta Salted Egg Ayam
- Rendang Daging
- Rendang Daging Hitam
- Kari Daging
- Asam Pedas Daging
- Ayam Masak Merah
- Rendang Ayam Minang
- Kurma Ayam
- Sambal Ikan Bilis
- Prevents blood clots from occurring
- Those who are on a diet
- Those with diabetes
- Improves digestion
- Good for children in stimulating brain development
- Those who want beautiful skin
- Those who have weak body antibodies
- Protects from heart disease
- Those who are working out gym “Muscle Formation”
- Increases the source of energy to grow
- Those with high cholesterol levels in the blood
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Helps to grow and strengthen bones
- Helps the formation of cells
- Maintain eye health: Prevent eye disorders such as cataracts, retinitis pigmentosa, age related macular degeneration and can help protect the eyes from blue rays)
SYARIKAT PKS KPDNHEP : Bangsawan Resources (2304)